Account management course
Becoming and staying the linchpin of your organisation is what a good account manager strives for. Not only do you keep the contacts with clients warm, but you also look for new clients and check whether they are satisfied with the services or products purchased. You then communicate this effectively with the other departments within your organisation. As an account manager, you must therefore have a lot of skills to be able to do your job well.
The Account Management training will provide you with a good foundation for your work as an account manager. There is ample attention for developing your commercial skills. You learn how you can demonstrate the added value of your organisation to the customer, resulting in higher targets and a permanent clientele that keeps coming back. Another important part of the training is relationship management. You learn how to maintain both 'cold' and 'warm' contacts. Not with a standard sales pitch, but by asking targeted questions and adopting a proactive attitude.
The following topics, among others, can be covered during the training:
- Drawing up an account plan
- Developments in account management
- Make a customer analysis
- Selling products and/or services
- Customer-focused telephony
- Recognise and develop your personal role and qualities
- Using internal and external customer orientation
- Customer needs and motivators
- Guiding choice processes
- Developing influence skills
- Using the marketing mix
- Listening and interviewing skills, including questioning techniques
- Conducting, leading and directing a goal-oriented conversation
- Dealing with emotions and resistance
- Presenting proposals
After this training:
- you can better empathise with the customer;
- You know how to actively inquire about the customer's wishes;
- You know how to put the customer's objective first, so that they are more likely to engage with your organisation and;
- You have more insight into your own role and skills during contact with customers.
This training course is ideally suited to participants who want to increase their effectiveness as account managers, have a strong theoretical foundation for their work as account managers and are looking for practical experience.
- Customisation is our focus: through a telephone intake interview, the trainer makes an inventory of your personal learning goals. On this basis, the definitive programme of the training course is determined.
- We believe a safe training atmosphere is important, as you should feel comfortable experimenting with new knowledge and skills.
- We strongly believe in doing and experiencing, rather than talking about the content of trainings, which is why all our trainings are active in nature.
- In order to guarantee the quality of the training, we apply a maximum group size of eight participants, so that we can guarantee the learning effect and efficiency.
The training is provided in Dutch as standard. The trainer has a good command of the English language. Use can be made of course material in English. With a minimum of three participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Prices mentioned are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the on-site training.
||6 sessions of three hours
|Price per day, excluding VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completion of the training, a Learnit certificate is issued as proof of participation.