Professional image processing course with Affinity Photo
Turn your iPad or PC into a state-of-the-art photo studio
Want to make professional photo edits, just on your iPad, iMac or PC? Follow the Affinity Photo course. Affinity Photo is the new way of digitally editing photos. Unlike well-known photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, this app is easy to use. This makes it suitable for beginners and hobbyists as well as for professional photographers and creatives. Moreover, it is very cheap: the Affinity Photo app costs you a one-time fee of 50 euros.
Affinity Photo: Everyone can edit photos digitally
The innovative app Affinity Photo turns digital photo editing into a whole new experience. The super-fast and advanced editing tool provides a complete basis for web images, print and desktop publishing. It makes it easy to create high quality images. Ideal for editing and enhancing photos and other creative endeavours. The app is available for Windows, iOS and MacOS, so you can work with it on a Windows computer, iPad and iMac.
Compared to other photo editing software Affinity Photo offers even more possibilities to enhance, retouch and manipulate photos and images. Professional photo editing is now available to everyone!
Course content Affinity Photo
In our two-day Affinity Photo training course, you will learn the basics of digital photo editing and be introduced to the most impressive features of the app. Various editing techniques will be discussed. We also zoom in on every step of the photo editing process, from the photo shoot to the delivery of your edited photos. So everyone can edit photos digitally!
Parts of the Affinity Photo course
During the Affinity Photo training course, the following topics are covered:
Introduction Affinity Photo
- What is Affinity Photo?
- Affinity Photo vs Adobe Photoshop
- Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo; a magical combination
- Photography and photo editing tips and tricks
Editing and enhancing digital photos
- Working with layers
- Using masks and groups
- Adjustments and selections
- Developing RAW images
- Selections, cropping, colouring, sharpening and more
- Working with text and typography
- Simple photo editing and corrections
- Strengthening landscapes
- Long exposure shots enliven
- High dynamic range editing
- Black and white techniques
- Illuminating a townscape
- Extend the depth of a field
The photo editing process step by step
- Photo report
- Editing photos
- Composing photos
- Editing colours
Professional photo editing jobs
- Retouching photos
- Creating breathtaking panoramas
- Creating attractive book covers for print and e-books
- Visualising tasty creations
- Creating advanced photo compositions
- Creating images for the web
Working with creative effects and techniques
- Blend mode
- Live filter layers
- Disintegration effects
- Custom macros
- Batch processing
- Compose image
- Lighting techniques
- Creating brushes
Make your life easier with Affinity Photo shortcuts
- Modifiers & layer control
- Advanced text
- Photo Persona shortcuts
- Draw persona shortcuts
The Affinity Photo training course is intended for photographers, DTP professionals, visual designers and other creative professionals who want to get more out of their photo editing tool or want to start using Affinity Photo to edit photos. But the course is also suitable for employees of companies who want to produce their own photo material for websites, brochures, etc. And for people who like to make and edit beautiful photos as a hobby. In short: for everyone who is interested in photo editing.
Learnit offers the course Affinity Photo as an open learning method. The official Affinity Photo Workbook is used. You also get access to the Affinity portal, where you can download useful resource files for every assignment and every project. During the course, an experienced trainer will guide you through the process of learning Affinity Photo. Depending on your experience with digital photo editing, the content and pace of the course can be adapted to your personal learning goals. The trainer will ensure that you stay on track and that you achieve your learning goals. This form of learning allows for customisation. You are given the opportunity to bring in examples from your own practice, so that you can learn even more specifically.
After completing the Affinity Photo course:
- You know the basics of digital photo editing.
- know the basic concept and key principles of Affinity Photo
- know the difference between Affinity Photo and other photo editing software, such as Photoshop
- You are familiar with all the functions and tools in the Affinity Photo interface.
- Know how to use layers, masks, groups and selections.
- Develop RAW images, selections, cropping, colouring, sharpening and more
- You can apply creative effects and techniques to your photo material.
- you know all the steps in the photo editing process and the role that Affinity Photo can play in this process.
- Know the application possibilities of Affinity Photo Shortcuts.
- you have performed various editing tasks using the Affinity Photo tutorials.
- you know how Affinity Photo works with Affinity Design.
You do not need any specific prior knowledge to take part in the Affinity Photo course. Some affinity with digital photo editing is helpful. The course is taught in Dutch, but the material is in English, so good command of the English language is required.
The training is provided in Dutch as standard. The trainer has a good command of the English language. Use can be made of course material in English. With a minimum of three participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Prices mentioned are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the on-site training.
||4 sessions of three hours
|Price per day, excluding VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completion of the training, a Learnit certificate is issued as proof of participation.