- Small groups
- Covid-19 safe
- Experienced teacher
- Possible online
- Practical training
"The teacher was inspiring, the course content fascinating. I have been able to improve my skills in Adobe Captivate. Money well spent...". - Rating:
Adobe Captivate course
Adobe Captivate enables you to create software demonstrations and scenario-based training and testing. No programming knowledge or multimedia skills are required, making the programme very accessible.
This two-day Captivate course covers the various methods of creating simulations and presentations, as well as quizzes and tests. The course not only covers the operation of the software, but also focuses on using Captivate presentations in a learning or instructional environment. You can also make use of an electronic learning environment.
Developers of teaching and learning modules can achieve a great deal with the Captivate educational tool. Because both video and flash files can be used with Captivate, it is possible to create highly interactive presentations and demonstrations.
The following topics are covered during this course:
- Introduction - Interface and Preferences, Use of Diamond Model
- Captivate elements -Images, Highlight boxes, Text balloons, Background
- Animations - Text animations, Enlargements, Timing
- Interactivity - Buttons, Captions, Sound and Voiceover
- Presentation management - Merging, Templates, Formatting
- Applications - Software simulation, Quiz or tests
- Publishing - Forms of publication, Menu driven.
The training is provided in Dutch as standard. The trainer has a good command of the English language. Use can be made of course material in English. With a minimum of three participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Open registration, per person, including course material and lunch:
Price per day (excl. VAT)
After completion of the training, a Learnit certificate is issued as proof of participation.