Dreamweaver CC Basic Course
Dreamweaver is the ideal programme for creating websites, without having to be able to write HTML code. By using menus and dialogues, you can design and edit your website the way you want to. Whether you prefer to work from the source code, make adjustments directly in the end result for the site visitor or use a combination of both: Dreamweaver does it all in an unparalleled way.
Dreamweaver is characterised by a convenient working environment and smart tools that make it as easy as possible for you to develop the most beautiful and modern websites efficiently and accurately. During our three-day Dreamweaver CC Basic course you will learn to apply the basic principles of web development within Dreamweaver CC, so you can quickly start creating your web content.
The following topics may be covered during the training:
- Getting to know and adapting Dreamweaver's work area
- The basics of HTML
- The basics of CSS
- Creating a page layout
- Working with Cascading StyleSheets (CSS)
- Working with templates
- Working with text, lists and tables
- Add and edit images
- Using navigation for web pages
- Adding interactivity to your website
- Working with web animation and video
- Working with forms
- Publish to the web
- Designs for mobile devices
- Tips and tricks
Because the training is given in the Open Learning Style, the content and depth of the topics can always be tailored to your personal learning goals and learning pace.
What is new in CC compared to previous versions?
Dreamweaver CC offers a number of new features compared to previous versions and has improved many existing ones. Here are some of the most important innovations in Dreamweaver CC:
- Store, access and share your work anywhere, anytime, because Dreamweaver CC is part of the Creative Cloud.
- Responsiveness: pages whose layout adapts to the device used to view them.
- Improved CSS-Designer: Apply settings like gradient or object shading more quickly and easily without writing source code.
- Live Highlight makes it possible to quickly visualise the relationships between HTML elements in the Live View and applied CSS selectors.
- With the improved Fluid Grid Layout, it is now even easier to create web designs and responsive layouts in a visual way.
- The Code View option has been improved, allowing you to write code more efficiently.
The training is suitable for participants who have little or no experience with Dreamweaver and want to learn how to develop websites using this software. During the training you can work with your own examples with a concrete development goal in mind, but the training is also suitable when you want to get a general idea of the possibilities of website development in Dreamweaver.
This training is given on PCs but is also suitable for Mac users (Apple). At the start of the training you will receive a clear book with exercises and practice files. You can also use this as a reference book after the training.
No previous knowledge is required for this training.
For those people who are not able to attend our training, but would still like to learn more about Dreamweaver, we have a Dreamweaver free course
This training is offered on the basis of our Open Learning Method. This means that under the active guidance of our trainer, you work independently to master the material. This enables you to achieve your learning goals at your own pace without being hindered by the faster or slower pace of your fellow course members. The trainer will make sure you stay on track and achieve your learning goals. This type of learning allows for customisation. You are given the opportunity to bring in examples from your own practice and IT environment, which will help you learn even more specifically .
The training is provided in Dutch as standard. The trainer has a good command of the English language. Use can be made of course material in English. With a minimum of three participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Prices mentioned are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the on-site training.
||6 sessions of three hours
|Price per day, excluding VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completion of the training, a Learnit certificate is issued as proof of participation.