Course giving and receiving feedback
Giving feedback can be unintentionally hurtful and is often avoided for this or other reasons. As a result, an important instrument to steer employees and/or each other remains partly unused. But when the message is communicated properly, feedback on behaviour can actually encourage change and growth.
In the training 'Giving and receiving feedback ', you learn to give (and receive) feedback in a constructive way, which leads to undesired behaviour being adjusted and to cooperation being stimulated. With the right techniques, you can ensure that employees are extra motivated and productive, but also dare to be open to receiving and giving feedback. After the training you are able to create an open (and thus constructive) communication atmosphere in your work environment.
The following topics, among others, can be covered during the training:
- Mapping communication processes
- Giving and receiving feedback in the right way
- Apply result-oriented questioning techniques
- Distinguishing between non-verbal, paralingual and verbal behaviour
- Confrontational interviewing techniques
- Stimulating self-reflection
- Encouraging others to give feedback
- Dealing with one's own emotions and thoughts (through RET)
- Listening, summarising and questioning
- Targeted communication
- Dealing with criticism
- Dealing with difficult situations and emotions
- Maintaining calm during a conversation
- Drawing conclusions and making arrangements
After the training:
- You know how to give constructive feedback
- Have you experienced what kind of influence the way of communicating feedback has
- Have you learned how to ask and receive feedback?
- know the difference between feedback, criticism and advice
- you have tools to respond to emotions and tensions
This training is ideally suited for participants who want to learn how to deal with receiving feedback, create an open(er) communication atmosphere within their organisation, regularly have to adjust their employees' behaviour and/or want to motivate their employees more in their work.
- Customisation is our focus: through a telephone intake interview, the trainer makes an inventory of your personal learning goals. On this basis, the definitive programme of the training course is determined.
- We believe a safe training atmosphere is important, as you should feel comfortable experimenting with new knowledge and skills.
- We strongly believe in doing and experiencing, rather than talking about the content of trainings, which is why all our trainings are active in nature.
- In order to guarantee the quality of the training, we apply a maximum group size of eight participants, so that we can guarantee the learning effect and efficiency.
The training is provided in Dutch as standard. The trainer has a good command of the English language. Use can be made of course material in English. With a minimum of three participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Prices mentioned are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the on-site training.
||4 sessions of three hours
|Price per day, excluding VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completion of the training, a Learnit certificate is issued as proof of participation.