Brain Training Course: Working smarter and more productive
Are you also expecting more from you at work and getting it busier and busier? Then you are not the only one, because companies and organizations need to work more and more by the same number of people or sometimes even with less. To continue to do your work with pleasure and not to get stressed, it is important to learn to work more effectively. Fortunately, you can learn this, so you can process more information in a shorter time.
In the training you get an insight into the functioning of your brain, so you can learn to use your brain capacity better and learn faster. We also stimulate memory, which makes it easier to remember the scholar. For employees This means less stress and more energy to work. Your organisation will get more productivity in return. A win-win situation for both parties!
- How do the brains work?
- Better use of brain capacity
- Learn faster
- More effective information processing
The speed with which knowledge is obsolete makes it necessary to learn techniques that enable us to learn faster and to process information better. In addition to the functioning of the brain and the indication of practical tips to better utilise them in an office environment, attention will also be paid to the following topics:
- Mindmapping: A technique to activate other parts of the brain that will help you learn more quickly and remember. This technique is suitable for structuring complex information, organizing thoughts, preparing projects, work pieces and presentations and enhancing your creativity.
- Study Techniques and Informatieverwerken: How can you, in a relaxed way, learn faster with a better return? And how can you improve your concentration and motivation? What practical issues can you change in your workplace to work more effectively?
- Memory: How does your memory work and how can you improve it? How can you apply memory techniques when remembering names, numbers and other things?
- Speed Reading: What techniques does the world champion speed reading use? What can you do to double your reading speed in a short period of time and then continue with a better understanding?
In the training we alternate between practical experience, experimenting with behavior and techniques, reflecting and exploring theory. This will close the training program to all type of participants. There is a lot of action in the training, so you actually experience the effect of new behavior. This enables the recognition of success. We also emphasise that everyone is responsible for their own growth process and must take ownership of them. In Our training We invite you to reflect continuously and to make connections with the practice. Our aim is to increase the understanding and to make you yourself the translation battle. This will increase the likelihood of real change in behaviour.
This training is ideally suited for managers and employees who have a lot of information to process and need to gain new knowledge quickly.
No prior knowledge is required for this training.
The course description above gives you a good indication of what the training will look like. However, the content may vary slightly per training, depending on the knowledge, practical experience and learning objectives of the participants. Individual intake interviews prior to the training will be used to enumerate the learning objectives of the participants. On this basis, the final programme of the training is determined.
The training is provided by default in Dutch. The trainer controls the English language. English course material can be used. When registering at least 3 participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Mentioned prices are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the training on location.
|Price per day, excl. VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completing the training, a LEARNIT certificate will be issued as proof of participation.