Course Comptia IT Fundamentals
Set up a secure workstation and keep it working properly? Maintain the computers and the network at home or within a small organization? In The course CompTIA Fundamentals (ITF +) You will learn how this works. You do basic knowledge and basic skills with regard to working with and maintaining computers and can now set up and maintain your own workstations and network. This is not only useful, but it also saves on your IT expenses.
CompTIA is the only industry-recognized certification method that demonstrates that as an IT professional you can perform important IT support tasks and be able to think along with the most appropriate IT solutions. Employers all over the world rely on this standard in hiring IT professionals with the right skills for endpointmanagement and technical support functions. The requirements for the CompTIA certificate and the content of the CompTIA training courses are constantly adapted to the latest technological developments. With the internationally recognized certificate CompTIA A +, you also have the right and most up-to-date skills to successfully fulfil your role as an IT professional.
In the two-day CompTIA ITF+ course, you'll get hands-on experience with hardware, software, security and networking. You will become acquainted with the most important IT concepts and principles and learn how to apply proven methods and techniques. Based on practical cases, practice questions and assignments, you will prepare well for the official FC0-U61 exam.
The CompTIA ITF + training will include the following topics:
- Basic concepts and Concepts IT
- To provision a computer
- Using basic software applications
- The functions and types of devices used within a computer system
- Apply simple maintenance work and support principles
- Principles of software and databasedevelopment
- Configure Computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and the Internet
- Security vulnerabilities that affect the use of computers and networks
- FC0-U61 Exam Preparation
This CompTIA training is intended for anyone who is engaged in easy installation, provisioning, maintenance and security work on computers and networks at home or within a small organization. Even if you are considering a career in IT, this training is an excellent starting point.
After following the training CompTIA ITF +:
- Are you familiar with key concepts and concepts in the field of IT.
- You can setup a workstation using basic software applications.
- You understand the features and types of devices that are used within a computer system.
- You can perform computer maintenance and support work at the basic level.
- You can name the principles of software and database development.
- Allows you to configure computers and mobile devices to connect to a home network and to the Internet.
- Enables you to recognize security vulnerabilities that affect the use of computers and networks.
- Are you well prepared for the official FC0-U61 exam.
To participate in the training CompTIA ITF + You only have to have experience with the use of a computer.
The course CompTIA Fundamentals is the perfect preparation for the follow-up course CompTIA A + or more specialized courses such as CompTIA Network + and CompTIA Security +.
The training is provided by default in Dutch. The trainer controls the English language. English course material can be used. When registering at least 3 participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Mentioned prices are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the training on location.
|Price per day, excl. VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completing the training, a LEARNIT certificate will be issued as proof of participation.