Course Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
Unfortunately, cybercrime has become indispensable in our society. It can cause serious damage to companies and it is not always enough to take security measures. However, when investigating (an attempt at) a hack attack, there is a real possibility that the perpetrators can be identified. The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator course explicitly focuses on detecting a hack attack and collecting the correct data. In this way, sufficient evidence can be provided to make a report to the judicial authorities. With the knowledge gained with this course it is also possible to prevent a hack attack.
The following topics will be discussed during the course:
- Computer Forensics in today's World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Searching and spaceseizing Computers
- Digital Evidence
- First Responder Procedures
- Computer Forensics Lab
- Understanding Hard disks and File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquisition and duplication
- Recovering deleted Files and deleted partitions
- Forensics investigation Using AccessData FTK
- Forensics investigation Using EnCase
- Steganography and Image File Forensics
- Application Password Crackers
- Log Capturing and Event correlation
- Network Forensics, Investigative Logs and Investigating Network Traffic
- Investigating Wireless attacks
- Investigating Web attacks
- Tracking emails and Investigating Email crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative reports
- Becoming an Expert Witness
The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator training course is intended for Certified Ethical Hackers, System and Network Administrators, Information Security Managers, Risk Managers and Security Officers.
During the last afternoon of the course you will have to take an official ED-Council exam. After successful completion of the training, you will receive an official certificate from Learnit.
In order to be able to follow the course adequately, you need to have knowledge at the level of the Certified Ethical Hacker training course.
The training is provided by default in Dutch. The trainer controls the English language. English course material can be used. When registering at least 3 participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Mentioned prices are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the training on location.
||10 sessions of three hours
|Price per day, excl. VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completing the training, a LEARNIT certificate will be issued as proof of participation.