Give and receive Feedback course
Giving feedback may unintentionally hurt and is sometimes avoided for some reason. As a result, an important tool for controlling employees and/or each other is partly untapped. But when the message is properly transmitted, a feedback on behaviour can encourage change and growth.
In the training, Give feedback and receive a constructive feedback (and receive!), which helps to send out unwanted behaviour and stimulate cooperation. With the right techniques you can ensure that employees are more motivated and productive, but also dare to be open to receiving and giving feedback. After the training you will be able to create an open (and thus constructive) communication atmosphere in your work environment.
During the training, the following topics can be discussed:
- Mapping communication processes
- Give and receive feedback in a correct way
- Applying result-oriented demand techniques
- Distinction in non-verbal, para lingual and verbal behaviour
- Confronting Conversation techniques
- Stimulating self-reflection
- Encourage others to give feedback
- Dealing with your own emotions and thoughts (by means of RET)
- Listening, summarizing and asking questions
- Targeted communication
- Dealing with criticism
- Dealing with awkward situations and emotions
- Keep quiet during a call
- Draw conclusions and make appointments
- Do you know how to give constructive feedback
- Have you experienced what influence the way of communicating feedback has
- Have you learned how to ask and receive feedback
- Do you know the difference between feedback, critique and give advice
- Do you have handles to respond to emotions and tensions
This training is ideally suited for participants who want to learn to deal with receiving/getting feedback, to create an open (ER) communication atmosphere within their organisation, to regularly adjust their employees in their behaviour and/or To motivate employees more in their work.
- Customised work is central to us: by means of an intake interview the trainer will enumerate your personal learning goals. On this basis, the final programme of the training is determined.
- We find a safe training atmosphere important because you have to feel comfortable when experimenting with new knowledge and skills.
- We strongly believe in doing and experiencing, rather than telling about the content of training, which makes all our trainings active in nature.
- In order to guarantee the quality of the training, we apply a maximum group size of eight participants for the training, so that we can guarantee the learning effect and efficiency.
The training is provided by default in Dutch. The trainer controls the English language. English course material can be used. When registering at least 3 participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Mentioned prices are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the training on location.
||4 sessions of three hours
|Price per day, excl. VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completing the training, a LEARNIT certificate will be issued as proof of participation.