Course Illustrator CC Basics
With Illustrator, you have the most complete and advanced software in your home for creating vector illustrations: shapes that never lose their quality, no matter how far you magnify them. This makes Illustrator ideal for designing and developing professional logos, icons, illustrations and typography. The highly sophisticated tools for drawing techniques and typography make Illustrator the perfect application for professional illustrators and designers. At the same time, Illustrator with a bit of practice and basic knowledge is accessible to beginners and hobbyists, thanks to the user-friendliness and intuitive work environment.
In our three-day training ILLUSTRATOR CC Basics , you'll learn the basic techniques for drawing in illustrator and get acquainted with the most impressive features of the software.
The following topics can be discussed during the training:
- Get to know the work area of Illustrator
- Adding, selecting, and Aligning objects
- Transform and Combine objects
- Creating and editing shapes
- Creating Compound paths
- Draw and edit warps with the Pen tool
- Tracing Images
- Create and edit gradients
- Set and apply Colors
- Working with text
- Working with Layers
- Creating Pdfs for the printer
- Tips and Tricks
Because the training is taught according to the Open curriculum , the content and depth of the subjects can always be tailored to your personal learning goals and learning tempo.
What's new in Illustrator CC compared to previous versions?
- Live Corners: Allows you to interactively adjust the angles of closed shapes or open paths. Corners can be rounded, reversed or beveled.
- Sync Fonts: you have access to an online catalogue with more than 700 unique Adobe Typekit fonts.
- RESPONSIVE SVG: This feature IN Illustrator CC ensures that complex vector shapes will scale with the device they are viewed in, or when the size of a window is adjusted.
- Revamped Pencil tool: The Pencil tool has been greatly improved, with advanced technology that calculates better curves for your sketching.
If you have little or no experience with Illustrator, but want to learn how to use this software to develop vector graphics such as illustrations or logos, this training is perfect. Even if you don't have a specific application, but want to learn what is possible with Illustrator, this training is very suitable. In This training you'll learn to work with the latest version of the software.
This training is provided on Pcs, but is also suitable for MAC users (Apple). You will receive a clear book with exercises and practice files at the start of the training. This can also be used as a reference book after the training.
This training is offered on the basis of our Open learning form-teaching method. This means that under the active supervision of our trainer, you are working independently to make your own substance. You can achieve your learning goals at your own pace without being bothered by a faster or slower pace of your fellow students. The trainer will ensure that you stay on track and achieve your learning goals. This form of learning offers space for customised work. You will have the opportunity to create examples from your own practice and IT environment that will make you more specific. more...
The training is provided by default in Dutch. The trainer controls the English language. English course material can be used. When registering at least 3 participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Mentioned prices are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the training on location.
|Price per day, excl. VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completing the training, a LEARNIT certificate will be issued as proof of participation.
We organiseren deze training ook online.
Hiervoor maken we gebruik van Webbex of Zoom. Inloggen met Skype is ook mogelijk.
Op verzoek kan deze training ook met Microsoft Teams worden georganiseerd.
Wednesday 29 July 2020, 10:00-17:00
- Until one year after the training you can participate for free.
- Against payment of the catering costs you can also participate in a classroom training.