Course intervision: Learning with and Ván each other
Employees are increasingly being asked to work independently and be self-steering. A possible consequence of this is that there is less direct contact on the work floor with colleagues and the need to exchange experiences and feed each other increases. Intervision can be an answer to this.
Intervision is a powerful method in which colleagues regularly meet on a voluntary and equivalent basis. This aims to create a professionalisation battle, because your experiences are shared, intervision sharpens your thoughts and gives you tips or advice and develops new behaviors. Intervision has a clear structure and you work with different models and forms of work, which makes a session varied and instructive. The Intervision model is easily accessible and easy to apply.
During intervision, you treat problems and situations that occur in the work environment. As a result, you do not research general abstract questions, but personally cases. This includes, for example, professional ' technical ' issues, but also problems that are related to personal functioning.
Het proces bij intervisie is onderzoekend en reflectief van aard en zorgt voor concrete resultaten. In onze training Intervisie: mét en ván elkaar leren behandelen we verschillende aspecten om waardevolle intervisiebijeenkomsten in te richten!
During the training, the following topics are covered:
- What is Intervision?
- The right start mode: Mindfulness
- Intervision Framework conditions: rules and appointments
- Different intervision methods: When do you choose which form of work?
- What is the question behind the question? Formulating the right work question
- Detachment of (ingrained) thinking and behavioural patterns
- Applying Call Techniques
- Constructive confrontation, giving feedback and receiving
- Reflecting on the process
- Mutual understanding and support
- Draw up an action plan
At the end of the training:
- Do you know what intervision means;
- Can you effectively set up an intervision group, because you have experienced how intervision works;
- Do you know how to introduce intervision conversations within your organization and
- Have you learned how to properly respond to the group process within your team.
This list is Natúúrlijk not complete: everyone (and every team) is different. What does you want to pay attention to within the theme of intervision?
This training is ideally suited if you want to learn how to guide an intervision group. Do you recognize yourself in one or more of the following points?
- You want to teach employees (better) to work together on the same goal
- You want to increase your trust in your team
- You want to improve your communication skills and coach capacities
- You want to get the relationships and group processes in your team clear in order to achieve a desired change
- Customised work is central to us: by means of an intake interview the trainer will enumerate your personal learning goals. On this basis, the final programme of the training is determined.
- We find a safe training atmosphere important because you have to feel comfortable when experimenting with new knowledge and skills.
- We strongly believe in doing and experiencing, rather than telling about the content of training, which makes all our trainings active in nature.
- In order to guarantee the quality of the training, we apply a maximum group size of eight participants for the training, so that we can guarantee the learning effect and efficiency.
The training is provided by default in Dutch. The trainer controls the English language. English course material can be used. When registering at least 3 participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Mentioned prices are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the training on location.
|Price per day, excl. VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completing the training, a LEARNIT certificate will be issued as proof of participation.