ITIL Foundation e-Learning Course
Improve your ICT management and service management and increase customer satisfaction with ITIL
Does your organization lack standard processes for your ICT management and service management? Is the knowledge and experience mainly with a small group of employees? Is a lot of time lost in sorting out and fine-tuning? And do you get a lot of complaints from customers as a result? Standardise and improve the quality of your ICT services with Learnit's online training ITIL Foundation.
Information Technology Infrastructure Library, abbreviated ITIL, is a series of concepts that enable service organizations to efficiently organize their ICT management processes and service processes. By working out standard processes all employees use the same approach and each customer receives the same quality service. Productivity is also going up because employees know exactly what to do and spend less time tuning and figuring. You make better use of accumulated experience and skills. And that you see back in a higher customer satisfaction.
Content ITIL Foundation Tutorial
With Learnit's convenient e-learning, you can get to know the basics of ITIL for ICT management and service management at your own pace. Using a fictitious business environment in which you go through various projects and scenarios, you will be introduced to all parts of ITIL
The ITIL Foundation e-Learning gives you a comprehensive introduction to the main principles of ITIL, the various processes, objectives and activities. The construction of the service organisation and its roles responsibilities are also discussed. And finally, prepare yourself for the official ITIL Foundation exam.
The following topics are discussed In the ITIL Foundation Tutorial:
Introduction to ITIL
- What is ITIL?
- Process-oriented work with ITIL
- Advantages, disadvantages and success factors of ITIL for service management and ICT management
- ITIL processes
- ITIL Roles and Responsibilities
- ITIL Objectives and activities
ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Changes to the service
- Service operation
- Continually improve
Exam Training: Preparation for THE official ITIL Foundation exam.
The online training ITIL Foundation has been developed for everyone involved in the daily management and operation of ICT environments and the provision of ICT services. These include IT managers, system administrators, network administrators, support and service desk staff and other IT professionals.
This e-learning variant of the popular ITIL Foundation course fits in well in preparation for the official ITIL Foundation exam, and offers an excellent step to the ITIL Practitioner follow-up course.
Learnit offers the online training ITIL Foundation as a self-study. So you can start this online course at any time and go through it at your own pace.
At the end of the e-learning ITIL Foundation:
- Do you know what ITIL entails.
- You know the most important basic concepts and principles of ITIL.
- Do you know what process-oriented work entails.
- Do you know how ITIL processes are built and what the relationship is between the different processes.
- You can appoint the advantages and disadvantages of ITIL for ICT management and service management.
- Do you know how ITIL helps you to optimize your daily ICT management and service delivery.
- Do you know what objectives and activities The ITIL Framework consists of.
- Do you know what objectives and activities are at what stage of the service life cycle.
- You can appoint the roles and responsibilities within an ITIL service organization.
- Are you well prepared for the official ITIL Foundation exam.
To participate in the online course ITIL Foundation you do not need any specific prior knowledge. Some basic knowledge of automation is useful. Only a good command of the English language is required, as the e-learning is in English.
E-Learning, per person: