Course Office 365
Are you curious about how you can collaborate online with Office 365, how you can easily plan with Office 365, or are you curious about the other advantages of Office 365? Then the Office 365 training course is for you!
During this one-day training the focus will be on online collaboration with programs such as OneDrive, Teams and Planner. In addition, some basic functions of the programs Word, Excel and OneNote will be discussed. After a brief introduction to the advantages of Office 365, the programs are discussed one by one, with appropriate examples and assignments.
After the training you will know which program to use for which activities, you can work in the Cloud and you will know how to collaborate online using Office 365.
- Office 365 Programs
- Working in the Cloud
- Create and share documents with OneDrive
- Create plans and tasks in the planner
- Add advanced data to a task in the planner
- Manage chat, meetings, and teams in Teams
- Share documents through Teams
- Taking annotations in OneNote
- Share Notebooks in OneNote
- Online collaboration in Word and Excel
- Document and text formatting in Word
- Arithmetic formulas in Excel
This training is ideally suited for the end user who recognizes in one of the following points:
- You want to work flexibly where your data is in the cloud
- You want to learn how to use Office 365 to achieve this mobility
- You want to learn which Office 365 program you can use for which work
This training does not focus on managing office 365 but on using the above components of office 365.
This training does not require any Office experience. However, some experience with Windows is a pre.
The training is provided by default in Dutch. The trainer controls the English language. English course material can be used. When registering at least 3 participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Mentioned prices are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the training on location.
|Price per day, excl. VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completing the training, a LEARNIT certificate will be issued as proof of participation.