Course Personal Effectiveness
Do you notice that it is difficult to achieve your goals? That colleagues take you less seriously during a consultation? Or do you feel that your work could be faster and more efficient if you had some more guts? Then this training is a godsend. In three days you will learn to know yourself better and prepare your options when it comes to reactions and new behaviors. You get an insight into how you come over and what you can do to get firmer in your shoes. By seeing what old patterns hinder you, you get space to break this and experiment with new behaviors. You will learn what your qualities are and what pitfalls are lurking and how to deal with them. Furthermore, attention is paid to the balance between work and private life and will be stress-resistant when it comes to deadlines and exciting conversations and situations.
After this training you can:
- Assertively defending your own interests and taking into account the needs of others
- Planning effective work and building moments of rest
- Better profile yourself within the organization
- Use better influencing skills to reach your goal
- Assessing what your qualities and pitfalls are
- Give and receive feedback
- Collaborate more pleasantly with (troublesome) colleagues
- Notice when you fall into ineffective behaviour (increasing self-reflection) and redirecting it
- Communicate better
- Dealing with all kinds of forms and stress
- Creating a better balance between work and private
In the training we alternate between practical experience, experimenting with behavior and techniques, reflecting and exploring theory. This will close the training program to all type of participants. There is a lot of action in the training, so you actually experience the effect of new behavior. This enables the recognition of success. We also emphasise that everyone is responsible for their own growth process and must take ownership of them. In Our training We invite you to reflect continuously and to make connections with the practice. Our aim is to increase understanding and to allow you to make the translation. This will increase the likelihood of real change in behaviour.
This training is ideally suited for participants who recognize themselves in one or more of the following points:
- You are not happy with your current (work) situation and want to do something about it
- You have a colleague with which you have recurring conflicts and you want to change something here
- There are tensions with colleagues who you feel, but who have not been put into words
- You have a tricky boss
- You know you are sensitive to stress and want to be able to cope with it better
- You want to make your own qualities more right
- You feel not enough to get satisfaction from your work and/or private life
- You are standing for an important choice in your life and do not know which way you want to go
No prior knowledge is required for this training.
The course description above gives you a good indication of what the training will look like. However, the content may vary slightly per training, depending on the knowledge, practical experience and learning objectives of the participants. Individual intake interviews prior to the training will be used to enumerate the learning objectives of the participants. On this basis, the final programme of the training is determined.
The training is provided by default in Dutch. The trainer controls the English language. English course material can be used. When registering at least 3 participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Mentioned prices are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the training on location.
||6 sessions of three hours
|Price per day, excl. VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completing the training, a LEARNIT certificate will be issued as proof of participation.