Course Power BI Base
Do you still make your management reports in Excel? With Microsoft Power BI it's faster and easier. In the two-day basic course Power BI you will learn how to create an effective management report with data from Excel. And how to create interactive management dashboards. On day 1, you will learn all the ins and outs of the Microsoft Power BI program. Day 2 is all about data visualisation: how do you translate your financial reports into understandable dashboards and easily share them online?
In The course Power BI Basis The following topics are covered:
- What is Microsoft Power BI?
- Features and capabilities of Power BI
- Effective management reports
- Import Data from Excel
- Structuring Data Collection
- Importing and connecting Data collection
- Format and Structure Data
- Establishing and managing relationships
- From data to send information
- Data visualization: Make management information visually comprehensible and understandable
- Create reports using the most commonly used visuals
- Formatting and analyzing visuals
- Upload your report to Power BI Online
- Create and share a dashboard online
- Graphs and diagrams on a management dashboard: do's and don'ts.
Are you financial controller, business controller, financial Manager, financial advisor or financial director? The basic course Power BI is intended for financials that are responsible for financial reporting. And for anyone who wants to make analyses based on a large amount of data. Even if you don't create management reports yourself but want to monitor and control processes and departments through dashboards with Kpis, the course Power BI Basis is interesting.
In The course Power BI Basics, you'll learn how to create financial reports and dashboards with the Business Intelligence tool Power BI by using examples from your daily practice and a practical work book step by step. Theory and practice alternate between each other and you will get to work directly with the scholar on one of the Cursuslap tops. There is plenty of opportunity to practice with Power BI and ask questions.
This course uses Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft Excel.
After completion of the course Power BI Basis:
- Do you know what Microsoft Power BI is and what capabilities the program offers.
- Enable you to quickly and effectively create financial reports in Power BI.
- You know how to import, format, and structure your Excel data.
- Lets you create relationships between data and manage your reports.
- Do you know how to translate data into send information.
- You can make management information understandable by data visualization.
- You can create reports with the most frequently used visuals.
- you know how to upload your reports to Power BI Online.
- you can create an interactive dashboard and share it online.
- Do you know the do's and don'ts for graphs and diagrams on a dashboard.
The basic course Power BI requires extensive knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel.
The training is provided by default in Dutch. The trainer controls the English language. English course material can be used. When registering at least 3 participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Mentioned prices are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the training on location.
|Price per day, excl. VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completing the training, a LEARNIT certificate will be issued as proof of participation.