Course Salesforce basic users
Boost your sales, marketing and customer service
Salesforce CRM is a comprehensive cloud-based software system that brings businesses and customers together. A powerful tool to optimally integrate and manage sales, marketing, communication and customer service from one central location. No more separate excel files for each department, but a single system in which data can be efficiently stored, updated and shared. In addition, Salesforce allows you to automate workflows and the system can easily be scaled up to match the growth of the organization.
Do you want to learn how to use Salesforce to boost your sales, make your marketing content more appealing, offer better support and service and connect all your sales channels? Sign up for Learnit's Salesforce Basic training course.
Content course Salesforce Basic
In the two-day user training Salesforce Basis you will learn how to maximize your customer relationships with Salesforce. By making more and better use of centrally stored information, dashboards and reports. You will learn how to record information accurately and centrally and how to integrate it with each customer-related function and information source.
During the Salesforce course you will work in Salesforce with information from your daily practice. Through cases, exercises and sample questions you will learn how to get the most out of Salesforce by adapting it to the way of working within your organization.
Topics Course Salesforce Basic
Day one. Discover Salesforce CRM
- Introduction Salesforce CRM
- The benefits of a CRM system in the cloud
- Operation and menu
- Chatterfeeds: share file with your colleagues
- Content Library
Day two. Getting started with Salesforce CRM basic modules
- Calendars and documents
- Syncing data
- Getting information
- Social selling and CRM
- Capture information about customer interactions
- Security and privacy
- Tips and tricks to get more out of Salesforce
Target Group Course Salesforce Basic
This practical Salesforce training is intended for Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support employees who have never worked with Salesforce before but are willing or willing to do so. The Basic Salesforce course is also ideal for managers who have an interest in using the various dashboards and reports.
After completion of the Salesforce Basic training:
- you are familiar with the concept and structure of Salesforce.
- you will have insight into the added value of Salesforce for your organization.
- you understand the advantage of a CRM system in the cloud.
- you'll know how Salesforce's controls and menu work.
- you know where to find the information that's important to you.
- you know how to share documents and other files with Chatterfeeds.
- you'll be able to use calendars and documents.
- you can synchronize data and retrieve information.
- you know what the relationship is between social selling and CRM.
- you will be able to use Salesforce for social selling.
- you can record all information about customer interactions.
- you know how to ensure the security and privacy of your customer data in Salesforce.
- you can get more out of Salesforce by applying all the tips and tricks.
In order to participate in the Basic Salesforce course, you do not need any specific prior knowledge.
The training is provided by default in Dutch. The trainer controls the English language. English course material can be used. When registering at least 3 participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Mentioned prices are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the training on location.
|Price per day, excl. VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completing the training, a LEARNIT certificate will be issued as proof of participation.