Course Salesforce administrator
Get more return from Salesforce with good management
Salesforce CRM is a comprehensive cloud-based software system that brings businesses and customers together. A powerful tool to optimally integrate and manage sales, marketing, communication and customer service from one central location. No more separate excel files for each department, but a single system in which data can be efficiently stored, updated and shared. As a Salesforce administrator you can create various objects and fields, automate workflows and easily expand and scale up the system when the growth of the organization demands it.
Yet many organizations use 'only' 25-50% of the functionality in Salesforce. Do you want to learn how to make sure your organization gets more out of Salesforce? Sign up for Learnit's three-day Salesforce Manager training course.
Content course Salesforce Administrator
In the three-day Salesforce Administrator training course, you will learn how to organise Salesforce in such a way that your organisation will benefit from it to the maximum. Safe, logical and efficient. For example by creating layouts, tabs, business processes, reports and dashboards. In addition, you will learn how to import and integrate information with any client-related function and information source.
During the Salesforce course you will work in Salesforce with information from your daily practice. By means of cases, exercises and sample questions you will learn how Salesforce adapts as much as possible to the way of working within your organization.
Topics course Salesforce Administrator
Day one. Create and manage a Salesforce environment
- Introduction Salesforce CRM
- Creating a Salesforce environment
- A safe environment
- Managing and importing 'clean' data
- Creating high quality reports and dashboards
Day two. Share data and automate workflows
- Workflow automation
- Usermanagement: user accounts, groups and roles
- Access to data
- Data Management
Day three. Get more out of your Salesforce data
- Expanding analyses
- Implementation of complex business processes
- Successful case studies
- Tips and Tricks
Target group Course Salesforce Administrator
This practical Salesforce training is intended for all those responsible for creating and managing Salesforce environments. For example, managers, project managers and team leaders.
After completion of the Salesforce Administrator training:
- your general knowledge of the concept and structure of Salesforce has been refreshed.
- you will be able to create a Salesforce environment.
- you know how to properly secure the Salesforce environment.
- you can manage and import 'clean' data into Salesforce.
- you know how to create high-quality reports and dashboards.
- you'll be able to automate workflows.
- you will know how to define user accounts, groups and roles.
- you know how to provide users with various levels of data access.
- you are familiar with the data management within Salesforce.
- you know how to set up Salesforce communities.
- you will be able to complete and expand the analyses within Salesforce.
- you can implement complex business processes in Salesforce.
- you have gained inspiration from successful practical cases.
- you'll go home with lots of tips and tricks to get even more out of Salesforce.
To participate in the course Salesforce Administrator you must have the course Salesforce Basic (or an equivalent course) successful.
The training is provided by default in Dutch. The trainer controls the English language. English course material can be used. When registering at least 3 participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Mentioned prices are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the training on location.
|Price per day, excl. VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completing the training, a LEARNIT certificate will be issued as proof of participation.