Course resistance in reorganization: controlling change
Resistance can arise from above which an employee has no influence on. Employees often realize that a reorganization is not prevented from keeping the company healthy. They only want to be involved in this process, because changes also affect their work. It is up to you to inform the employees in good time and to give them sufficient participation opportunities. It is of crucial importance to create the plans for your employees from the outset, because in this way you will ally them with the plans. Involve the entire department, give employees the time to get used to the new situation and keep in voice rounds to hear everyone.
In onze training Weerstand bij reorganisatie: aansturen van verandering krijg je inzicht in de verschillende fasen van het veranderingsproces en leer je aan te sturen met en zonder macht. Doordat je actief oefent en experimenteert met communicatieve vaardigheden en nieuw gedrag, ervaar je hier zelf het effect van en heb je handvatten om je medewerkers te begeleiden en motiveren.
During the training, the following topics are covered:
- Coping with emotions: the emotional phases of change
- Create support for a reorganization
- Gaining insight in various aspects of change processes and reorganisation
- Communicate effectively about the reorganisation
- Dealing with resistance, using naming, recognizing, questioning, moving and tilting
- Motivate and supervise employees
- To show empathy and empathy ability, but also to keep distance
- Resolve Conflicts
- Negotiating with all parties involved
After following the training:
- Do you know to cope with resistance to change;
- Do you have insight into and skills in the field of communication, motivating, guiding, negotiating and conflict-handling;
- Do you have handles to create support for new plans and
- Work with your employees to get a new start for your organization.
The training is ideally suited for managers and executives involved in a reorganization within a company.
- Customised work is central to us: by means of an intake interview the trainer will enumerate your personal learning goals. On this basis, the final programme of the training is determined.
- We find a safe training atmosphere important because you have to feel comfortable when experimenting with new knowledge and skills.
- We strongly believe in doing and experiencing, rather than telling about the content of training, which makes all our trainings active in nature.
- In order to guarantee the quality of the training, we apply a maximum group size of eight participants for the training, so that we can guarantee the learning effect and efficiency.
The training is provided by default in Dutch. The trainer controls the English language. English course material can be used. When registering at least 3 participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Mentioned prices are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the training on location.
|Price per day, excl. VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completing the training, a LEARNIT certificate will be issued as proof of participation.