Change Management course in the undercurrent
How do you get people to go along with a change during a reorganisation: which undercurrent plays a role when you change, how do you deal with saying goodbye to the old (grief) and how do you motivate and influence behaviour during a change.
When something is imposed from above and an employee has no influence on it, this sometimes results in resistance. Employees often realise that a reorganisation cannot be prevented in order to keep the company healthy. They just want to be involved in this process, because changes also affect their work. It is up to you to inform the employees in time and to give them sufficient opportunity to have their say. It is crucial to create support for the plans among your employees from the beginning, because in this way you make them allies of the plans. Involve the entire department, give employees time to get used to the new situation and hold consultation rounds to hear everyone.
In our training Change Management In our training you learn to manage with and without power. Because you actively practice and experiment with communicative skills and new behavior, you will experience the effect and have tools to guide and motivate your employees.
During the training, the following topics are covered:
- Coping with emotions: the emotional phases of change
- Create support for a reorganization
- Gaining insight in various aspects of change processes and reorganisation
- Communicate effectively about the reorganisation
- Dealing with resistance, using naming, recognizing, questioning, moving and tilting
- Motivate and supervise employees
- To show empathy and empathy ability, but also to keep distance
- Resolve Conflicts
- Negotiating with all parties involved
After following the training:
- Do you know to cope with resistance to change;
- Do you have insight into and skills in the field of communication, motivating, guiding, negotiating and conflict-handling;
- Do you have handles to create support for new plans and
- Work with your employees to get a new start for your organization.
The training is ideally suited for managers and executives involved in a reorganization within a company.
- Customised work is central to us: by means of an intake interview the trainer will enumerate your personal learning goals. On this basis, the final programme of the training is determined.
- We find a safe training atmosphere important because you have to feel comfortable when experimenting with new knowledge and skills.
- We strongly believe in doing and experiencing, rather than telling about the content of training, which makes all our trainings active in nature.
- In order to guarantee the quality of the training, we apply a maximum group size of eight participants for the training, so that we can guarantee the learning effect and efficiency.
The training is provided by default in Dutch. The trainer controls the English language. English course material can be used. When registering at least 3 participants, the training can also be provided entirely in English.
Mentioned prices are per person, including course material.
Lunch is included in the training on location.
||4 sessions of three hours
|Price per day, excl. VAT
|Total, incl. VAT
After completing the training, a LEARNIT certificate will be issued as proof of participation.