Jonkerbosplein 52, 17e etage
6534 AB Nijmegen
It is wise to park your car at the restaurant at the beginning of the day. The restaurant is located directly after the exit of the motorway Nijmegen-Venlo and TEC in the neighbourhood behind it. This means that at the end of the day, you are also quickly back on the main road. Place your car as far to the right at the back as possible and walk off the car park at the rear exit. Cross the road (Kerkenbos 10) and walk to the right. After lunch, collect a free parking ticket from the restaurant reception desk.
Free parking is available on the left side of the road. If you want to park your car in the garage underneath the building, you have to keep to the right and go around the building to the right at the traffic lights. At the next traffic lights, turn right again and drive into the garage. Please note: parking costs are at your own expense.
From direction Eindhoven (A50)
- At Paalgraven junction, take the A50 towards Nijmegen/Wijchen
- After 13 km at the Bankhoef junction, follow the A50 towards Arnhem
- After 4.9 km at junction Ewijk, follow A73, E31 in the direction of Nijmegen
- After about 5 km at the Neerbosch junction, take the A73 towards Westkanaaldijk
- After 4 km you will see Fifty Two Degrees on your right
From Amsterdam (A4) and Utrecht (A12)
- Follow the A28 direction Amersfoort
- After 225 m at the Rijnsweerd junction, follow A27, E30 in the direction of Breda
- After 3.4 km take the A12, E35 direction Arnhem at the junction Lunetten
- After 50 km at the Grijsoord junction, follow the A50 in the direction of 's-Hertogenbosch to
- After 14 km at junction Valburg follow A50, E31 direction 's-Hertogenbosch
- After 7.1 km at junction Ewijk, follow A73, E31 in the direction of Nijmegen
- After 6 km at the Neerbosch junction, follow the A73 in the direction of Westkanaaldijk
- After 4,4 km you have arrived at Jonkerbosplein and you will see Fifty Two Degrees on the right side of the road.
From Arnhem (N325)
- Take the Nijmeegseweg-West, keep right after 0.7 km
- After 140 m, turn right onto the Nijmeegseweg (A325) in the direction of Nijmegen.
- After 7 km at Ressen junction, follow N325 direction Nijmegen, after 6.9 km keep left on General James Gavinweg (N325)
- After 30 m, turn right at an angle onto Keizer Traianusplein and after 1.2 km take the fourth exit on the roundabout (Graafseweg (N326)) in the direction of 's-Hertogenbosch
- After 3.1 km turn left into Neerbosscheweg, after 0.6 km you have arrived
- From Nijmegen railway station there are several buses to Regus City Centre at Jonkerbosplein.
- Bus 8 direction Hatert, bus stop Heideparkseweg. Here you cross over the jonkerbosplein. You will see the building right in front of you. On the right-hand side of the building are the stairs that lead to the main entrance. Here you can report to the central reception. We are located on the 17th floor.
- Bus 1 direction Beuningen or Bus 2 direction Weezenhof, Neerbosscheweg stop
- Cross this road and walk under the viaduct. You will see the building right in front of you. On the right-hand side of the building are the stairs that lead to the main entrance. Here you can report to the central reception. We are located on the 17th floor.