Open Learning Form
The Open curriculum means that as a participant you will be able to work independently under the guidance of an experienced trainer. This means that every participant will get started with his/her own course. We successfully apply this method to the great satisfaction of our students for a long time.
The advantages of this form of learning are:
- You are not stuck at the tempo and subjects of other students, you learn at your own pace.
- Work with your own topics in a suitable order.
- The training you follow will be tailored to your knowledge and wishes.
- During training you can work with materials from your own work environment so you can apply the acquired knowledge directly.
- During the training you can also ask questions about (non) related topics that are especially applicable to your situation.
If you have any questions about the Open learning form or about the training you want to follow, call 020-6369179 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The trainer, together with you, determines which learning path you can best follow. So he chooses the best way to teach you the skills you need. He also gives advice on how to proceed best after the training and what follow-up courses are important to you.
During the training the trainer helps you over bumps, gives theoretical explanations and practical tips. It is possible to bring your own practical examples with the open curriculum. This is useful, instructive and efficient because you are doing so directly with your assignments. You can best take your material on USB stick or CD. You can also mail the material to email@example.com (only small files) for the training, so that the trainer knows what you want to do and prepares for this.